Karloz's hyip blog

My Experiences with High Yield Investment opportunities

Thursday, July 13, 2006

solid investment

As expected Solidinvestment has now died. Apparently there are claims that the admin is going to return and pay people.. oh look.. I just saw a flying pig. Thankfully I got my principle out and made a slight profit. People have even started talking about legal action against SI and Sosa, unfortunately I beleive people only have themselves to blame if they lost money in this program. We sent money to an anonymous individual in the promise of totally unrealistic, unsustainable daily compounded returns, I don't think its realistic to expect the law to be sympathetic with us. When I started out, I did lose a few bucks here and there to various ponzi scams, I wrote it off and learnt from it and now only invest in program that I beleive are real. One of thew few good things you can say about these scammy programs is the fact they provide a learning experience.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger savioradas said...

SI is back !!!
Read this, looks like we are getting paid
http://com3.runboard.com/bsosahere.f1
Let's see now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home