Karloz's hyip blog

My Experiences with High Yield Investment opportunities

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Forums

I have found forums very helpful for learning about investments. Over the past three months or so, some of the veterans have assisted me quite a lot. I am now in a position where I have a little to offer to newbies. I like to try and help where I can, as other people helped me a great deal, give and take. I thought I would add a forum section to my blog to tell others which forums I like. My favourite is definately hyipdiscussion, I find the people there very friendly, helpful and knowledgable and it is mainly orientated towards real investments, mostly backed by forex trading rather than fraudulent ponzi schemes. This is certainly to my personal preference. Other forums I like are Gold-horizons and Goldentalk. The biggest investment forum I am aware of is Talkgold. They are very good if you like to put your money into fraudulent ponzi schemes, as much of the focus at talkgold is about ponzis. This is not to my tastes, but each to their own :-)

1 Comments:

At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Release pictures
http://matures.net.erolove.in/?vanessa
erotic conversation erotic tales sbs erotic cake erotic role play erotic flowers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home