Karloz's hyip blog

My Experiences with High Yield Investment opportunities

Monday, July 10, 2006

Joyfund

I have been disapointed at the lack of transparent programs opening up lately, as I don't play ponzis it has not left too many choices, so when I saw the arrival of Joyfund it caught my attention. I understand this is a commodities fund. The past performance has been very volatile with monthly profits varying from 3% all the way upto a massive 71%. There has been no negative months to date. I don't know a great deal about commodities trading but I would imagine to generate returns such as these it would be high risk trading. Certain members of the HyipDiscussion forum have seen his live trading account and verified the returns he is claiming. The fund has a $1k minimum which for many may be a little on the high side for some but at the end of the day it would appear that this is a serious real high risk investment and not simply a ponzi scheme. The person doing the DD on the fund also obtained and verified the administrators personal ID documents and verified the traders background. I understand he has had four years trading experience, but only a few months experience trading commodities. This is definately the most transparent investment program I have seen for a few months. It is definately worth a look, but important to bare in mind that it is probably high risk trading and there is the potential of loss. On the plus side it is hopefully not some sort of ponzi scam that will run away with your money.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter how you approach it, agriculture commodities is complex and requires a lot of study and numbers crunching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home