Karloz's hyip blog

My Experiences with High Yield Investment opportunities

Thursday, June 29, 2006

wow I haven't posted for toooooo long.. sorry everyone..

Good news on NSFG.. Due to orders not being filled properly they decided to change brokers. I understand that they began trading again last monday. Lets hope the results over the coming months improve. Despite their recent poor performane, they are still my favourite investment program. I have the most confidence that are real, backed by real trading. Also, I feel they have the lowest fraud risk of any "hyip" type program. Of course, the risk is still fairly high, but no risk = 5% per year. Due to the low fraud risk, if things were very dispointing at the end of the year and were only break even, I won't have lost anything. Lets see how they go over the coming months :)

After reading the forums, I understand the trader FX-Experts has been having some negative results lately, I am hopeful he can turn things around but it might be an idea to wait a while before investing here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home