Karloz's hyip blog

My Experiences with High Yield Investment opportunities

Sunday, April 16, 2006

MPDW

I recieved my MPDW withdrawl this time. Although their recent actions have been very unprofessional and annoying, they are hstill paying so that is something. I am hoping they last long enough for me to get my principle out at least. In this arena who knows, I'm sure there will be many more twists and turns with MPDW in the future. I requested a withdrawl for 3 units this time even though i have nearly 4 units in my returns balance. The reason I left some in is because if profits are 3% per week, that would be around 0.6 units profit, for the amount I have invested. In a month that would be about 2.4 units. The minimum withdrawl is now 3 units. So, hopefully with having a little surplus in my returns balance will allow me to meet the minimum withdrawl next time and maybe the time after that, by this time I should have most of my principle out, fingers crossed. When I started with hyips, MPDW seemed one of the most transparent, honest programs out there. Now they seem highly evasive and appear not to care about keeping the members happy. Programs like NSFG are infinately more transparent and honest. The returns for this week have just been anonouced, 3%. If they are actually trading, they must be making very good returns to be able to pay us such returns. I have added MPDW to my "other programs I have joined" list, but I have not put the referal link in, as I do not recommend anyone join them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home