Karloz's hyip blog

My Experiences with High Yield Investment opportunities

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Udachu Invest

I have been looking into udachu and the various oportunities that they offer from a distance for the past few weeks. It seemed a little confusing at first, but I seem to have grapsed what they all about. They are a company based in Panama. They have an investment fund that I understand started towards the end of 2005, they claim to have a diverse portfolio with a variety of different risk investments. Returns are currently fixed at 8% per month with a quarterly bonus. In February they began a Managed accounts service. I found this very interesting as I have not been able to see any actual proof of how they generate their returns. From reading the forums, a few people claim to have been to their office in Panama and been presented with as much DD information as they wanted. This all sounded very encouraging. The minimum for a Managed account is $10k, quite low for an MA. The Udachu fund has a $1k minimum. I do not feel comfortable enough yet to put $1k into the fund. I was very interested to see Udachu have introduced a new program called "Udachu Invest". As I understand, this is a forex trading pool. The minimum investment for this pool is only $100. I had $100 in my egold account from FX-Experts payments so I decided to give Udachu Invest a try. I am going to watch it closely over the coming weeks and see how things go. If I am more comfortable I may put more into this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home