Karloz's hyip blog

My Experiences with High Yield Investment opportunities

Friday, July 14, 2006

GIG Mutual

I just joined gig with the minimum spend. This looks like a very interesting project setup by some of the members of the goldentalk forum. The basic concept is a HYIP mutual fund. I haven't seen their portfolio yet but I believe they spread the pool amongst high, medium and low risk investments. I suspect I may be in some of the low risk programs directly already, we will see. Despite a chunk of their high risk portfolio dying over the first couple of months they still managed to show a profit of around 2% for both months. There is only a $100 minimum spend so I thought it was worth a look.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger xrevenue said...

Hi Karloz,

I didn't see an email link so I thought I'd leave a comment instead. I'm into another program called KaOnline and it seems that they are a transparent co as well. You can read up more on them in mmg or at no bullshit hyip blog community. I have been paid 2 times so just thought I'll let u know. =) Have fun earning money!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home