Karloz's hyip blog

My Experiences with High Yield Investment opportunities

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I pulled out of FX-Experts

I have chosen to withdraw my entire balance from FX-Experts. Whilst I still like the program, I understand the trading has not been going well recently. I remember my initial fear with FX-Experts was the fact that it may be just that bit too risky. They pay around 12% a month on average which is great, but when you consider the trading has to average at least this, 12% a month plus enough to pay Marcos, the trader, maintenance of the site and a reserve fund we get into very high risk trading. I admit I don't know a great deal about forex trading but I understand to generate the high returns neccesary to sustain FX-Experts it would have to be high risk trading. This is no problem of course when it is going well, but a few bad trades could leave the account well into the red.. I have heard that if the trading fails, Marcos will refund everyones account balance, but I have nothing to backup this claim, so I have chosen to withdraw. I made over 60% on the money I invested with them in a few months so I have no complaints and wish the program well for the future. I will leave the referal link up on my blog for the time being, but if you do decide to join under me like a few of you have, please be aware that I believe it would be very risky to enter the program now.

3 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger Karl said...

I PMed you on hyipD june

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Hello! said...

I'd be interested to know as well. Could you PM me too at HYIPD?

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home