Karloz's hyip blog

My Experiences with High Yield Investment opportunities

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Udachu Invest update

It seems that Udachu Invest is closing to new members on the 5th August, so get in now if you want to. I am still undecided on Udachu Invest, I am just not convinced they are really trading and the spend I made with them reflects this. If it lasts a few months and they still do not allow new members, the risk of the program being a fraudulent ponzi scheme would be massively reduced. Also, I have spoken to several people who have been experiencing problems with their bluebanking cards, either not recieving them or having problems loading them with their UI profits. Personally, I am holding off putting any extra funds in this one and will try to obtain my initial spend back as soon as I can. I may look at the program again in a few months and assess things again then. I also understand the UdachuFund program is also closing to new members.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Blogger Karl said...

thanks, my mistake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home