Karloz's hyip blog

My Experiences with High Yield Investment opportunities

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

NSFG some good news

Some great news for NSFG. I understand the account is 6-7% up at present so this will guarantee us at least 5% as they are now locking 5% as soon as they get there. Ken has reported that they are 300 pips up for the week, fantastic, and the account is only up 6-7%, this shows how they are more conservative in there trading nowadays. This is very understandable as it is believed they are managing millions of dollars now. Ken will now use the remaining 1-2% to pick trades that are most likely to be successful, with only 1-2% to play with he can afford to be very picky so hopefully we will make a little extra. Now they are trading with considerably less risk than they did in the early days we probably wont see the 20% a month again, but this does make me feel a lot more comfortable about putting a large sum of money into the program. For a forex venture I think the trading risk may prove to be relatively low, though we do need more time to see how the pool and managed accounts fair in the coming months. If we can keep up with steady gains with only the occasional losing month, I may consider a managed account with them in the future. Previously I decided against it because the risk was too high for me to risk such a large amount but now its more conservative I am thinking again, maybe in a years time when they have a longer track record. Normally I would comment on the benefits of a Managed Account in regards to the fraud risk by the program admins but I have always believed the fraud risk in the NSFG pool is negligible. Anyway good news for everybody :D

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home