Karloz's hyip blog

My Experiences with High Yield Investment opportunities

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Joyfund

Well, Joyfund has had an interesting past few months. I considered Joyfund to be high risk from the start and expected big fluctuations in the monthly figures and haven't been suprised. It might be one of the best opportunities around at the moment but it is very high risk and certainly not for the faint hearted. The trading is risky and of course there is the fraud risk to consider. Unfortunately, I understand the December figure is negative, -2.55%. One of the problems I see with Joyfund is the mass of fees one has to endure. The trading itself is risky, but if you have to pay large fees on the profits, they have to be considerably more than the losses for your account to break even, let alone turn a profit, then consider egold fees etc, which clearly makes it even riskier. I feel going through a 3rd party that also takes large fees, such as feederfund makes the investments too risky to consider. It's probably wise to treat Joyfund as you would a typical "ponzi hyip", in terms of getting your principle spend out as soon as possible. The trading still has not really proved itself in the longer term, so if you like a gamble, it might be worth a go. I understand the minimum to go direct is now in excess of $5k, however there are pools around other than feederfund.

5 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the part that it might be risky trading and that it is not worth joining through feederfund but on the ponzi part I think you are mistaken!

What ponzi offers negative returns? In that I mean what ponzi program posts real trading results instead of hiding them from the investor to avoid them from leaving?

Another point is that JoyFund is now being structured better than before and if you were invested directly or have access to their forum you might know what I'm talking about.

Goodluck

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Karl said...

I never said it was a ponzi, nor do I beleive it is.

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karl,

you gotta answer your MSN man... been trying to reach you...

Cheers

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Karl said...

I understand Jude, the high risk and volality is not for everyone.

sorry riaan, I must have missed you.

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sirs, please, pay attention to the web-site, which has become my
wizzard in [url=http://www.hyip.com]money-making online[/url] recently.

This portal is all about information on [url=http://www.hyip.com/articles]hyip[/url] - "high yield investment programs", that
may help you significantly raise your capital. The portal monitors all major players
of the market and publishes independent estimations.
Visit! [u][url=http://www.hyip.com]All secrets of making money online is one click away. Don't loose your chance. HYIP.com[/url][/u]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home